Saturday, October 3, 2009

Olivia Update

Livie has been enjoying dance class. I tried to get some tap pictures in. You know me and pictures - I take a lot of them.


I love her form.
Arms out for balance and her tongue sticking out for good measure.
Beautiful form!


Livie has been very interested in drawing and writing over her school break. She has practiced her name over and over again and is now writing the letters side by side and about the same size. Sometimes a letter will be left alone on a page if she runs out of room but her name is improving from the all over the page style. She is also drawing things more. I showed you her stick people before. Now she is trying new things such as suns, bugs, slides, cars, etc.
It's fun to see her take this interest.

0 comments: