At playgroup today we had sugar cookies and had the kids decorate and eat their cookies. Olivia had red hots and licorice on hers. She ate the licorice but she came to me and spat the red hot out in my hand and said she didn't like them. So we had to take all the red hots off and then she happily ate her cookie.
Then Dylan was very opposed to eating a cookie so I figured well his loss, but he was very interested in the candy corn. Then a bit later I found that he had put his candy corns on a cookie and I thought that was a good idea. But in the end the candy corns were the only thing eaten and the cookie was not touched.
Too Funny!
1 comments:
Ohhhhh candy corns.... my weakness this time of year. I probably would have eaten the cookie also, but who could resist the candy corns....mmmm.. :o)
Post a Comment