Oh, such vivid colors! I sometimes forget that different parts of the country have different fall foliage seasons. I wish our colors would have lasted longer this year. We got an early freeze that hung on a little too long. Our trees still have leaves, but the color is so washed out and drab. The yellows are a light brown, etc. Yuck. Anyway, enjoyed the pics!
Tom and Becca are the proud parents of Olivia, Dylan, and Ashlyn!! Tom's idea of fun: video games and sports. Becca's idea of fun: hanging out with friends and scrap booking. Olivia's idea of fun: reading, coloring, and dancing. Dylan's idea of fun: causing all sorts of destruction, TRAINS, and playing with Sister. Ashlyn's idea of fun: eating, sleeping, and taking in all her families love! What the life!
1 comments:
Oh, such vivid colors! I sometimes forget that different parts of the country have different fall foliage seasons. I wish our colors would have lasted longer this year. We got an early freeze that hung on a little too long. Our trees still have leaves, but the color is so washed out and drab. The yellows are a light brown, etc. Yuck. Anyway, enjoyed the pics!
Post a Comment