This morning I hear that Dylan is awake by Dylan calling "Daddy! Daddy!". He sounded so cute and pitifully like he wanted his Daddy to come rescue him from the crib. So I walk into his room and Dylan says "Mommy I woke up." Then the next thing I notice is that Dylan has unzipped his pjs and has one arm out of its sleeve. I couldn't resist a picture.
Then Olivia hears the talking and realizes that Dylan is awake. Dylan and Olivia are always excited to see each other after one has been asleep for awhile. When Olivia sees Dylan with one arm out of his pjs she says "Dylan you look like Nephi". I had to chuckle. I guess Nephi is usally draw and portrayed as wearing a tunic that is only over one shoulder. The fact that Olivia's mind was drawn to that image I find so funny.
0 comments:
Post a Comment