Our little landscaping project is to take out the brick and rocks from this little flower bed in front of our deck and raise the bed and actually put some flowers in. We plan on moving some of the tulip and iris bulbs that are placed around our yard in places that are not very viewable to us. So first things first, tear out the old and place the bricks for the new.
Digging in the dirt.
The batteries died before I could get a photo of Dylan digging too.
I know for some parents this is a normal occurrence but for my kids any time they actually dig in the dirt it's a photo moment.
I know this photo only has her using her rake but she was getting her hands full of dirt and shifting it through her fingers. They were so dirty by the time we were done and I was so excited!!
We had to go to the store and buy more dirt and I bought more batteries for my camera!
Now I can take more pictures of the kids when we plant our bulbs and other flowers.
Yeah! More opportunities to play in the dirt!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment