Here is my funny story...so we are driving in the van today and Olivia is getting very upset with Dylan. So I start to pay attention to what they are saying to each other. What I discover is that Dylan is repeating what Olivia is saying. Well, that upsets Olivia because it's not accurate coming from Dylan.
For example: Olivia says "my school"!
So Dylan says "my school". Just simply repeating what sister has said. That is his form of learning right now.
Well, this upsets Olivia because it's not accurate. She says "no Dylan it's not your school. He thinks it's his school. whine whine whine!!"
This is where I jump in. "Olivia settle down you need to have patience with Dylan he is learning. He repeats what you say because he is learning. Can you have patience with Dylan while he learns?"
So the next thing Olivia says is she turns to Dylan and say "Dylan, LEARN, LEARN!" in a very impatient manner.
I guess patience for a 4 year old is a hard thing to ask.
It made me smile and just laugh. Olivia is willing Dylan to hurry up and learn.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Learn Dylan Learn
Posted by us in a nut shell at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment