I thought it was hard to see the detail of Tom's pumpkin in the last post so here is a close up. There was a pumpkin carving contest at the church trunk or treat party and Tom's pumpkin won. Now he didn't have much competition. His and Olivia's were the only entries so I say the Barnett Family pumpkins won by default!!
Friday, October 30, 2009
We Won!
I thought it was hard to see the detail of Tom's pumpkin in the last post so here is a close up. There was a pumpkin carving contest at the church trunk or treat party and Tom's pumpkin won. Now he didn't have much competition. His and Olivia's were the only entries so I say the Barnett Family pumpkins won by default!!
Posted by us in a nut shell at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats on the pumpkin! Jeremy is so jealous. He wanted to to a transformers pumpkin, but he forgot to bring a print out with him. Oh well, maybe he'll remember next year.
Post a Comment