Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Two Teeth in Two Days....Totaling Three


Olivia came to me on August 2nd and said Mom look at this my tooth is loose. I wiggled it some agreeing that it was loose. I then tried to wiggle another tooth that was just absolutely needing to come out to allow her two adult teeth to move forward. This tooth has been very reluctant to move or wiggle. As soon as I touched this tooth Olivia and I heard a crack/pop. We were both so startled. The tooth was now very very loose. Olivia was afraid to let me touch it again but I told her that I thought I could get it. It took quite a bit of fussy but I got the tooth out. She was so very excited that she wanted to keep the tooth to show to her teachers the next day. So we had to write a note to the tooth fairy not to take her tooth so she could show it to the her teachers. Oh and Mommy was absolutely not allowed to touch the first tooth that she had originally come to tell me was loose. Too funny.

Anyways, Olivia was going to see her reading camp teacher and her first grade teacher the next day so the tooth fairy was very careful to not take the tooth as instructed. Well.....the next morning comes and Olivia cannot find her tooth. Now she did admit that her tooth box was knocked over in her bed during the night. But between Olivia and Mommy we could not find the tooth anywhere. Olivia was so sad to have no tooth to show, so I said well let me at that other loose tooth and you can show it to your teachers. So Mommy quickly got the other tooth out and that's the tooth that she took to show her teachers.

Oh...a cute thing Olivia does after her teeth come out is she takes them to the bathroom sink and gives them a bath. She doesn't want there to be any blood on them when she shows them to anyone or go into her tooth box. They must be cleaned.

If you look closely in the picture you can see a gap in her front bottom of her teeth. The adult teeth have space to move forward and together. I was just noticing too that she is starting to get another adult tooth on the bottom come in beside the other two now that she has allowed space for three teeth to come in.



0 comments: