Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Fun Weekend


Ashlyn loves bath time and I couldn't resist snapping some pictures of her. She loves her birthday butterfly towel from Papa and Grammy Lee. Now she feels like a big girl just like brother and sister.



My high school best friend Kathy and I had not had the opportunity to meet each others babies so we made a day trip out of it to hang out with each other. I got to meet Emily and she is so darling! She's about 10 1/2 months here I believe. It was so fun to hang out with Kathy. We did some mall shopping, went to a frozen yogurt place, and did a lot and lot of talking before needing to get our girls home.

Another fun thing I was able to do over the weekend is go so Seven Brides for Seven Brothers performed at an outdoor theater here called the Muny. It was a wonderful performances on an absolutely gorgeous evening. I friend was able to go with me so the night was perfect.

0 comments: