Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dylan racing...


Since I bought Mario Kart Wii for something for Tom and I to play together the kids of been obsessed. Particularly Dylan and at first Dylan just liked to run into things and bang, spin, and listen to his character make noise or run off the track and fall as many times as he could. It was taking him 16 minutes to finish a race that would normally take 3 minutes. This went on for quite some time but he LOVED it! Then Dylan decided that he needed to earn all the characters and vehicles that Daddy did by winning the races. Dylan started by trying to get first place on all of the easiest races. I thought this would be really hard and take a long time. He won all the races in no time flat and moved on to trying to get a rating of all gold starts to earn more stuff. Again, Mommy thought this would be really hard and would take a while. NOPE he did it in no time flat. He is currently trying to get first place on all of the medium difficulty races. He is doing well but has more to do. These medium difficulty races are HARD as far as I'm concerned and I'm amazed Dylan can do it.

I think it's so funny to watch Dylan race. Didn't know playing would be such a workout!?! Enjoy watching...










0 comments: