Before Aunt Amanda went home on Sunday we pulled out Tom's new fire pit. It was so hot that day that the chocolate was melting just from being outside with us. The kids had fun. Olivia approved of the snack.
Okay, as I was coming home on a Saturday I stopped at a garage sale a couple of blocks from home because I saw a little boys bike. I've been on the hunt for one for Dylan that wasn't too beat up by the previous owner. I found this bike and Dylan LOVES it!
Olivia always wants Daddy near by when she's riding even though she goes so very slow. Dylan zips all over the place and usually freaks Olivia out.
I woke up one day to find the kids in the kitchen. She's so pleased with herself. If I remember correctly there is raisins, carrots, saltine crackers, and apple slices in here. Yum.
Scottie came to visit us for a couple of more days before heading home too. The kids were so excited to have him visit again!!
It was HOT HOT HOT so I took the kids to explore a park that had some water at it too.
It was so hot that the kids would go play for a bit and then head back to the water and cycle around like that.
The boys liked this slide because it had the bars that roll you down like we've played on at the City Museum.
Primary Pioneer Day Activity
Dylan doing their ball toss in the jars. It was hard with the ball bouncing off the rims. It took every kids several tries but they just let you keep going until you got it.
I was able to get free tickets for Tom and I to see a Cubs and Cardinals baseball game. What a fun date!!! The Cards won. The highlight was the 5th inning when the Cardinals got like 8 runs and the Cubs manager got thrown out. It was interesting. I felt sorry for the Cubs they made some mad decisions and bad plays.
0 comments:
Post a Comment