Monday, August 15, 2011

Magic House


Our next stop on our long week of activities....one of our favorite places to go: the Magic House.

Amanda and I thought it was so fun that upon entering this room Olivia was immediately drawn to the art table and the boys were immediately drawn to the construction table.


Building and "arting" as Olivia calls it
They of course both crossed eventually to play in all the areas of the room but only after they had played a long time in their original centers.



Dylan trying out the scale.


Continuing to art.


Ashlyn liked these magnetic blocks. She was determined to suck on them and when Mommy would push her hand down she thought it was hilarious. Made for some cute smiles.


Imagining with blocks outside.



Scottie built a fort that all the kids could fit inside.


Climbing up and down the beanstalk to get between floors.


Construction Zone



Trying to stand inside a bubble.


Building a Lego car and then racing it.


Dr Scottie in the Baby Ward


Dr. Olivia printing a Birth Certificate


Nurse Dylan diapering the newborn.


Playing in the pretend library. Olivia loves to play library at home as well setting her books out and having you check them out. I do recall doing the same thing as a kids so I have to play along with her every time she does it.


Naturally we saw more and did more then I can completely post but these are some highlights. We had a fun day here and took some tired kids home.

0 comments: