Friday, June 11, 2010

Tom's Softball Game


We continued our busy day by seeing Daddy play an early softball game.
I was a little worried because Olivia prayed at dinner that Daddy's team would win and I certainly didn't want her disappointed.
She wasn't!!


Daddy's fans!!
Dylan insisted on this shirt and his blue hat. He has become really attached to his blue hat. I think he likes looking like Daddy because if Daddy wears his hat Dylan will definitely be wearing his.



On base.


Olivia spent most of her time in the dug out which made it very easy to keep track of her.

This is all the happy pictures I was able to take. Then things started falling apart for little Dylan. He had a nice underwear explosion and luckily Mommy was prepared but we certainly had some fun on our hands. Then I sit back down thinking okay we can enjoy the end of the game and about 2 minutes later I hear crying. Dylan started playing catch with a softball with a 6 year old girl. Unfortunately she threw a little too good one time and got Dylan right in the nose. Dylan was bloody, sad, and he had had it. He wanted to go home and go to bed and he wanted it now. The last two innings took a very long time in my opinion.
Besides a couple days of bloody drainage and some bruising he was okay. He wouldn't let me take his picture but I don't know if the bruising would have shown up in the picture.
It's certainly a softball game Mommy will remember.

1 comments:

Stuff You Need To Know said...

Oh... poor Dylan. Send him my hugs and hopes for a better, brighter tomorrow. On another note... I LOVE that photo of him in his blue hat and baseball shirt. Simply adorable.