Friday, June 11, 2010

Blankets!!


Lesson I've learned...Don't let me in Hobby Lobby...I start thinking about projects to do.
This is my first one for Olivia. She picked it out and I said sure I can do that. Simple tie blanket that didn't take long. I tried to make it nice and big so she can get a lot of years use out of it. She seems to really like it. She sleeps with it at night and when a storm came through she wanted to snuggle in her blanket to help her feel safe.


Dylan's cars blanket.
Dylan picked out his print. Quite frankly the selection for a boy is horrible but he was very content with McQueen. He also sleeps with his at night. It took me a day to sit down and do his blanket so he just carried his material around and wanted to sleep with it. I made his blanket the next day since he was so excited about it.


Last but not least a small baby blanket for Ashlyn.
This went super fast compared to the kids big blankets. I'm looking forward to making her a bigger one when she gets a bit bigger herself.

Yeah for fleece on sale.
Now I need to stay away from Hobby Lobby.

2 comments:

Stuff You Need To Know said...

I heart Hobby Lobby. Jeremy does not. Every time my mom comes to visit we have to make a trip to Hobby Lobby. Jeremy and my dad usually just let us have our fun... then they can do their man stuff at Scheels and/or Cabelas. And their sales! Oh their sales! Lord help me, and my husband, if I ever win a shoping spree to that store. :o)

Life is a Bonanza said...

I know what you mean. I love craft stores. I love crafts and I truly could spend an entire day looking around in one and buying stuff. Jake doesn't understand how that happens, but I believe it's a girl thing. If we end up moving down there I feel you and I may have to frequent Hobby Lobby:)