Friday, June 11, 2010

Olivia's Recent Art Work

Top Picture:
Our House with our garage and front yard tree.
Sorry this picture came out so light she used yellow for the house and yellow can be light.

I took pictures of these latest art works to show off Olivia's advancement in drawing. She has been on a drawing kick for quite some time and declares that she wants to "art" when she grows up. She will go through 10 to 15 pages of paper a day and loves to draw pictures, maps, books, and cards. She is having so much fun!!


back yard of house on back of paper
House on top, then deck with flowers next to the stairs, and the slide and play house in the grass.


happy pumpkin

Olivia on a boat with a mermaid and a starfish in the water.


Ariel
Written: TO MOM DAD FROM OLIVIA

One of the very first things Olivia ever colored for me was a rainbow. I hung it in my room. Since I have hung up a picture of flowers, grass, sky, and To Mom From Olivia inside the sun.
Love her art work!!!

0 comments: