This was the kids first swim lessons. I was very excited they could take the same class. They did GREAT!! They were excited, listened, and tried everything asked of them. They asked Moms to stay on the other side of the pool unless your kid needed you or you wanted to take a picture. I had to capture a few moments from their first time!!
Here they played ring around the rosy and each time they fell down they had to try to put more of their body into the water until they reached their heads.
Asking the kids if they can put their heads under water...
both kids said they did.
They taught the kids the basic arm motion to swimming and called it "scooping ice cream cones" and then they taught them to kick their legs.
I assured them that we were coming back for 7 more lessons during the next two weeks.
They are excited!!
kicking their legs to red light, green light
Olivia is third and Dylan is fifth in the line.
0 comments:
Post a Comment