Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby Shower


In mid May my friend Jenn Armstrong threw me a CUTE baby shower for Baby Ashley.
Olivia was so excited to have a party for Ashley and to open any presents Ashley received!!


Beautiful decorations.
As you can see the colors were pink and brown.


'A' cake for Ashley with a strawberry filling layer.
yum yum


so many friends came out to help celebrate our little girl coming
several friends were at the treat table as well - so much good food


cute diaper cake


my friend, Jenn


party favors - sugar cookies


Olivia was so cute always checking the card first and then helping me adore each gift!

The games were cute. They asked Tom several questions and then I was suppose to guess what he said. I got 7 out of 10 right (I think that was my score?). Things like how many diapers to newborns go through in a day? How many of those diapers will Tom be changing? What is my favorite maternity outfit? What do I crave the most? What is my favorite trimester? How much does a newborn sleep? etc...
We played gift bingo and took a baby quiz. The quiz questions were hard. Questions like what is the percentage of women who deliver on their due date? etc...

1 comments:

Stuff You Need To Know said...

Are you registered anywhere?