This picture was taking to show off how the kids have to sit on either side of the tummy. It feels like a very full lap of three kids for me.
Hugs from Big Sister!
Olivia is constantly hugging and kissing Ashely and announcing to anyone who will listen that Baby Ashley is in Mommy's tummy. She even gives me a hug only to announce that that hug wasn't for me it was for Ashely and then gives me a separate hug. She has even started to say that Baby Ashley needs to come out. Olivia asks how much longer and I tell her Dylan needs to have his birthday and then we'll go see the 4th of July fireworks and then Baby Sister will be coming very soon. One day Olivia even asked me if that meant Ashley would be coming the day after fireworks as in the 5th. I told her I just don't know but soon afterward.
Olivia LOVES to play 'high fives' with Ashley. Olivia will ask if Ashely wants to play and then laugh and laugh if she feels any bumps because Ashley just gave her a 'high five'. I certainly didn't want to call it kicking in case Olivia thought that might hurt Mommy so this has been a fun alternative. Olivia loves it when she's on my lap and feels a bump. She is so excited when Ashley is awake and ready to play.
Dylan is very good about telling anyone who asks where Baby Ashley is and he is very good about seeing anything Baby and saying that must be for Baby Ashley.
We have decided Ashley's formal name will be Ashlyn Lee. I'm so anxious to meet my Beauty Lee!!
Ashley is VERY active at night and at first it was like popcorn popping in my tummy. I couldn't believe how much movement she could create at one time. Now at 35 weeks her movements are becoming so strong I wondering if she isn't trying to bust out of her space. This pregnancy as been very similar to Dylan's in terms of movements. So I'm expecting a go go little girl.
We have decided Ashley's formal name will be Ashlyn Lee. I'm so anxious to meet my Beauty Lee!!
Ashley is VERY active at night and at first it was like popcorn popping in my tummy. I couldn't believe how much movement she could create at one time. Now at 35 weeks her movements are becoming so strong I wondering if she isn't trying to bust out of her space. This pregnancy as been very similar to Dylan's in terms of movements. So I'm expecting a go go little girl.
0 comments:
Post a Comment