Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday Preparations


Grandma's box arrived with present a couple of days early but this was actually a great way to break up the week of anticipation!!
Thank you!!
The kids have really enjoyed!


Olivia so happy to find a little gift with her name on it!!


Dylan picked out the confetti cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and colored sprinkles for the top. The sprinkles were opened before we got out of the store. That was fun! Anyways, the day before his playgroup party I decided to get the cupcakes made. When Dylan heard the mixer running I had an immediate helper.


Helping eventually turned into tasting.
The best part of cooking of course!


Dylan's cupcakes!
Mommy touched up a little here and there but I loved that he wanted to help!!



Opening his first present from Grandma! Glad I took some video it was a cute reaction!

0 comments: