Friday, September 30, 2011

Playing at the City Museum

Grandpa and Nana headed to Illinois and Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Melissa came into town. We got them for a day before they headed to Illinois too. For that day Tom and Dylan took them to the City Museum to PLAY PLAY PLAY!!


Up on the roof.



Exploring


Brothers in a giant ball pit...
This could get interesting and it sounds like it did.


Overall a huge two thumbs up!

Literally like the next day (I think it was) we saw on the news that the creator of City Museum had died. After having just been there the news was particularly sad. What an amazing and creative place he created that has become a must go place to visit.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I had not heard that. Last I knew he was working on a new project in Ohio maybe. Oh so sad. I am sure he has left quite the legacy with that amazing place.