Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Christmas in September


Because Dylan got to go see a show Nana promised Olivia some special one on one time. I had been given a cupcake maker and had not gotten it done with Olivia. So Nana read up on it and they made some cupcakes together. Olivia LOVED it!!


Complete with sprinkles and cherries on top.

Then next afternoon it was CHRISTMAS in September with Grandpa and Nana.
Here are a few snap shots.





THANK YOU for all the gifts Grandpa and Nana!!! We appreciate all of them.

Here is Tom and Tom and Dylan working on putting together the grill for Tom.



Dylan and I headed off the next day to go for a walk and bike ride. Dylan would get going so fast down hill that he would take his feet of the petals and coast until he'd head off into the grass to super slow himself down. I discovered an awesome way to jog and get a work out while Dylan just rides around and around this park.





One of the cutest moments from the day!

0 comments: