Grandpa and Nana visited us for almost a week!! We had so much fun with them. One night after school they took us bowling and the kids were so excited. Dylan wasn't happy if he didn't knock them all down which I don't think Dylan ever did knock them all down. BUT I think Olivia did at least once. Here's some snap shots of bowling.
Oh this was funny...Dylan would run back to where the seats are then run forward and push the ball down the ramp. I thought it gave him extra humph!
The next day we took advantage of the weekend and they took us to a go-kart, mini-golf, play zone, bumping cars, etc. location that we had not gone to before. I don't think any of us were terribly impressed with this business but the smiles and good times were still plentiful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment