Friday, September 30, 2011

More Playing Around Town




Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Melissa came back from Illinois with us to spend a few more days with us! We tried to do several fun things each day.

We started off with a barbeque place called Pappy's we had heard was a must. Since I had heard that the line can get to be over an hour long and that they can sell out of food we tried to get there almost as soon as they opened. We all really liked the food. Yum Yum!


Then we headed to the Science Center so that Tom, Jeremy, and Melissa could see an Omimax movie. They saw Mars Rover.
The kids and I played around in the structures exhibits.



We walked through the planetarium and we had to take the opportunity to have Tom try out the flight simulator that they have.


Jeremy and Melissa flew too.

Tom was thrilled and flew his airplane through the St. Louis Arch.


Tom took Jeremy and Melissa to Poptions afterward. This is our favorite popcorn store around.



Next day we headed to the zoo. We got there early so we could see the stingrays and sharks.




Mommy helping Dylan touch the stingrays.






I enjoyed seeing the baby rhino and the baby elephant.



I left early with Dylan so that I could volunteer at Dylan's preschool. I'll post some pictures of that to come.

After the zoo Tom took Jeremy and Melissa to a restaurant called Five Guys Burgers and Fries.

Later that day (I think it was - my memory is working here) Jeremy and Melissa tried out this place called Sky Zone which is basically a trampoline room with trampolines even up on the walls. They said it was fun but very physically demanding. It sounds like a good work out.

The other thing that we did while they were here was Melissa and I took opportunities to shop and get away! Come back to shop with me any time Melissa!!

Aunt Melissa reading their bed time story.

0 comments: