Dylan loves preschool so much this is him at 8 AM. He has his shoes and backpack on. Now Olivia isn't even awake yet and Dylan doesn't even go to preschool until 12:43 pm. Maybe I should have signed him up for the morning session. Sometimes waiting until after lunch is torture to Dylan. Whenever I say it's time to go he freaks out that we are going to be late and we have to take the "short way" to get there. I will note I have never gotten him to preschool late.
Since Olivia was working towards earning enough money to buy dry erase crayons I saw this Home Depot Kids Workshop and immediately thought my kids would enjoy it. They each got to build their own marker board. This was completely free and they got to paint it when they were done. This was a HUGE hit and the kids are so excited to go to next month's Kids Workshop.
Mommy was distracted and poor Ashlyn was too tired to wait to be laid down.
Poor baby girl was so tired and Mommy was busying chatting to try to win Yo Gabba Gabba tickets to their Live Show coming to town. More on this to come...
Each kiddo has a pillow pet now. Ashlyn got her pig first. Then Olivia got her unicorn. Lastly I found the pillow pet Dylan has had his eye on on clearance so I snatched it up. It's the Cardinals Fred Bird. The kids were SO EXCITED that they each had one that they requested that their picture be taken.
I think it's funny that the store was clearancing them because baseball was ending and football season was starting up. I guess if they knew that the Cardinals were going to make it into the post season they wouldn't have been clearancing their merchandise yet. Oh well, score for us!!
At the labor day picnic Tom got a sand volleyball game going.
We took the opportunity to play in dirt in the other court!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment