I was able to volunteer at Dylan's school for the second time this year but the first time I remembered my camera. So here is a look inside Dylan's day at preschool.
Dylan loves it when I stay with him and he tells everyone he passes that this is his mom and her name is Becca. He likes to tell me everyone's name and he likes to make sure I hear all of his favorite songs when I'm there.
Dylan LOVES preschool. He is so worried that Mom will get him there late or that he'll miss it. I assure him that I have never gotten him there late but he is always sad if I get stopped by a red light because it is making him late. He also has decided that I can't wait in line for the circle drive. I have to walk him in and walk him out. The circle drive is costing him preschool time I guess.
I'm so glad he likes it. He is doing really well and he is learning how to function in a classroom around other kids and demands over his time. He is so excited to go to kindergarten next year to the big school with big sister.
0 comments:
Post a Comment