Sunday Cutie Pies!
Olivia LOVES primary and her teacher and Dylan is doing GREAT in nursery. Olivia has even started saying big words like Commandments and Repentance. She will even start randomly singing the church songs put she'll throw in her own words and if you try to sing it the right way she'll tell you "NO, I'm singing my song, my way!" I know she knows the right words because she'll pick out songs to sing at our family scripture time and sing them with us, so I know she knows the correct words but it's fun to hear the random things she sings to herself. Sometimes Tom and I just look at each other and smile. So FUN!
Dylan is learning young to help sweep. I tease Dylan that this will be a life chore for him with as messy as he is at the table. Anyone who has had dinner with us will understand.
SPRING - I've been enjoying all the flowers
with it being our first spring in our home I'm really enjoying discovering what plants I have around the house and what will bloom next!!
Catching Bubbles
Sorry the post got so big but that's some of the things we have been doing the last couple of weeks that I'm just now getting to post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment