I was just thinking of everything I did yesterday and I had to share.
Let's see I started out by getting the kids and myself ready for the day.
Two loads of laundry and re-made Dylan's bed.
Went and bought firewood for Tom's camp out this weekend.
Took the kids to Livie's dance class.
Got kids home and let the kids play outside for a bit.
Lunch and Dylan's nap.
Cleaned both bathrooms and front windows.
Took Olivia to doctor - old tick bite tripled in size in one day.
Took kids to new Super Walmart and ended up with an overflowing cart and I might add a restroom break at the must inconvenient time.
Came home and prepped dinner for the family and then went out and mowed the lawn while the family ate. I finished the second half of the back yard in darkness and couldn't really tell what I was doing. But the lawn looks great this morning.
Came in and showered with both kiddos and got the kids to bed.
Crashed for an hour and then did a blog post.
How's that for a day?
Thursday, April 23, 2009
My Productive Day
Posted by us in a nut shell at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment