Monday, March 30, 2009

That's a Wrap

As you can see it was a VERY busy visit. I didn't even remember my camera when we took the kids to Chucky Cheese before taking them to the airport. oh well - as if I didn't get enough pictures of the kiddos.

Amanda and I also had a LOT of girl time. Tom watched the kids one night so we could go out to eat and get some shopping in. Then grandparents watched kiddos and we went to the movies and saw "Duplicity". Good movie and I liked the twist at the end. Only negative thing was the language! I was totally spoiled to have somebody to talk to all day long and get to do LOTS of fun things with. The days really flew by.

Thanks for visiting!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Amazing, I am very impressed you acomplished all those posts. We loved being there and we already miss you all. I just turned in my Utah History Photo Project and I am now preparing for World Geography Test and a Spanish Oral Exam that are tomorrow. I hope to blog this weekend. How's that primary activity coming?

We had a great time and can't wait to see you guys again.