Wednesday, April 8, 2009
sick once again
Okay so our weekend starts with GREAT weather and so we are busy working in our yard. We got the first mow in and really got the yard looking good. Then I come into the house to find out that Olivia is napping!! Okay, what's wrong with her - Olivia doesn't nap unless she's sick. Sure enough Olivia wakes up with a fever and is basically out of it for the rest of the day. Then Dylan starts up a fever on Sunday and Olivia's fever spikes to 102.4. Then Sunday night I get the feeling Dylan isn't going to make it through the night without a breathing treatment so I send Tom over to get it from a friend who borrowed it. Mother's intuition?? I think so. Dylan needed it only 1 1/2 hour from getting it back from the friend. After two days of it both kids are better but Dylan is still dealing with the lingering affects to his lungs. Then it was Mom's turn. Does Dad get a turn??
Posted by us in a nut shell at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment