Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Project A Day

 Okay so I shared my first project in my last post but here you go this was Day 1. 

Now Day 2 was a tie blanket out of Star Wars fleece.
 Day 3 was a second pillowcase that Dylan liked second best but was Mommy's favorite.
 Day 4 was a second blanket that is what I can a snuggle blanket out of flannel.
 So on Saturday when we got the mattress it all came together!
 One HAPPY  sweet big boy in his Star Wars bedding that he picked out and watched Mommy make every step of the way. I think he's in love.

It was funny because I literally went back to the store each morning to get that day's project as I accumulated coupons for each trip. Because Dylan wore his yellow rain boots each day, picked out Star Wars material each time, and told everyone he met that his birthday was June 19th the whole store got to know us. Everyone said that Dylan was a lucky little boy to get so much Star Wars bedding.
It has been so good for me to have a project to do and I really was happy to have the confidence to do a project a day like this. I know these are basic projects but I was happy with the results.

1 comments:

Stuff You Need To Know said...

You're so crafty. Love it! Looks like he did too!