Friday, June 29, 2012

In General

 Two Things I thought I'd share:

#1 The kids have started to watch some of the Star Wars Clone Wars eposides from season one. Anything that has been previewed and approved for the kids. They are THRILLED and this is something fun they can do with Daddy. 

#2 I thought I'd share some of the things Ashlyn has been up to such as her expanding vocabulary. First off she says "No" and "Why" about everything you say to her. She says phrases like "I don't know" and fun new words like apple. She never wants to go to bed at night. She will stay up late with Tom and I and never ever act tired. We let her stay up since she naps and we want Olivia to fall asleep but sometimes she pushes it pretty far because she is just having so much fun. We are softies with her. Tom and I are dreading taking her out of her crib because we don't know if she'll ever agree to stay in her bed on her own.
Also, I don't know if I've mentioned this on the blog before Ashlyn is totally in love with her Daddy right now. She has developed an ear piercing squeal that makes your ears rings. She does this squeal when Daddy comes home, when you agree to read her a book, or just because she can. She loves puzzles, books, and babies. She is our angel!

1 comments:

Stuff You Need To Know said...

I love the photo of all three kids with Tom on the chair. Each one has a different reaction: nervous, confused/curious, and excited.