Olivia had fall break from school and she was so excited to spend time with us during the day but she also wanted to know what fun things we were going to do. One of the TOP things on the agenda for a fall break activity was to go to Pumpkinland with our church playgroup!
These are our friends that could make it for the day to play!
You've got Lily, Miranda, Ashlyn, Olivia holding Emily, Emma, Dylan, Ian, and Cameron. Not yet in the picture was Trenton and not pictured was Molly. I think that was all of our friends there that day.
The zip line was a HUGE favorite. I just sat down and played with Ashlyn while the kids did this over and over again. Then they'd go play something else and come back and do it over and over again. Yes, we got our money's worth out of this zip line alone.
Olivia spinning the tire.
Ashlyn didn't last long in this and then at one point we had the kids going so fast that they were being pushed into each other because of the force. They were pretty much done at that point.
Other of the favorites so Ashlyn and I played with my phone while the kids enjoyed.
Another of the favorites was a hay maze and obstacle course.
Here Ashlyn is trying to get away with my phone and I'm telling her to come back. Look at that guilty face.
They all needed scrubbed after leaving.
We played for several hours and didn't leave until we just couldn't play anymore.
I love FALL with the kids!
0 comments:
Post a Comment