Saturday, May 8, 2010

Random Moments


Moments like this make everyday wonderful!!!!


My first and only iris to bloom. I cut it and brought it inside to enjoy because it bloomed on a day with storms coming. It gave four blooms and I loved enjoying it in the house!!

I also purchased two African violets with the kids. Olivia's is in a pink container and it has dark purple blooms. Dylan's is in a blue container and has white blooms with pink edging to them. They are beautiful!

I then realized I'm truly my Mother's daughter and enjoyed my flowers!!
(the other day I said "skedaddle" when telling the story of leaving the magic house ahead of a tornado threat and I realized I am truly my father's daughter too)


I LOVE that the kids wake up and want to snuggle in the morning!!
Here Daddy is getting some of the LOVE!!


Kids in my flip flops and I love the way Olivia is hugging her brother!
She's such a little Mommy!


Olivia just bought Baby Sister a bib (it's been on her shopping list for quite awhile) that says I Love my Big Sister! She came home and used the bib and blanket to be super hero Big Sister!

0 comments: