Saturday, May 8, 2010

Black Olives


Dylan loves black olives.
Here he found out we were having black olives for dinner so he dumped the can onto his plate, rushed over to get his chair, and started eating handfuls of olives before anyone else could reach the table.
When he dumped the can a few didn't come out so Daddy and Olivia got to split those olives between themselves.
The kids definitely got this from Daddy!!

1 comments:

Stuff You Need To Know said...

Uggh... olives...barf... The thought of them makes me gag a little. I remember when I was younger my parents practically force fed me an olive. The result... I threw up. The only food that has ever made me do that. Even to this day I stay away from them. As fate would have it, Jeremy loves them. So I guess when there is a can around... he gets them all to himself. It's the one thing he doesn't have to share with me. Kudos to Dylan for enjoying those olives!