My Mother's Day weekend started out with a really neat treat!! We were able to go get a "fun" 2D/3D ultrasound of our Baby Girl!! I was 30 weeks along and the pictures turned out GREAT!!
The whole family got to enjoy this opportunity to see Ashley. Olivia was slightly confused that maybe Ashley would be coming but I tried to assure her she was just going to see Ashley on a computer screen. Well, it ended up being more like a large TV screen on the wall. Olivia was delighted! Dylan was very interested in the baby but also very easily distracted by me laying down. We were able to draw his attention to Ashley's nose or hand to show him his sister. We were impressed by her chubby cheeks!!
I thought I would be leaving with 8 pictures and I left with 21!! Here are my 13 favorite - sorry I couldn't narrow it down from here. They are so CUTE!
Ashely had her arm across her face while we were watching her but she did lower it enough to get some good pictures of her face and it was a treat to see her arms and hands so much.
Tom and I thought she looked a lot like how Olivia and Dylan looked as babies so we are expecting more of the same with our baby number three.
Showing off her "hamburger buns" (that's what the ultrasound tech called them) - she is definitely a GIRL!!!
I told the tech I wanted gender confirmation and she put the wand on my tummy and said you are having a girl. I said - "WOW you can tell already?" Yep, Ashely was laying head down with her legs and arms on my left side. The very first thing we got to see was her little bottom showing us she's a girl.
One of Olivia's favorite parts was listening to the heart beat which was at 140.
Olivia requested to listen again later in the session.
frustrated face (this was near the end)
I guess she thought enough was enough.
We got to watch her for about 15 minutes.
2 comments:
Little Baby Ashley is so cute. She is such an active little one. Much more photogenic than baby jacob at that age:) We are so excited to someday move down there:)
Love the pictures, I am so doing that if we have another one. Awesome, she looks just like the others. Absolutely Adorable.
Post a Comment