We'll let's start off the month with a less then steller parenting moment...
Olivia lost another tooth. She woke up and told me her tooth was loose so I asked to take a look. Let's just say it was holding on by a thread so one pull and it was out. She took her tooth to school, she showed her piano teacher that night, she was as happy as can be. I went to bed not feeling well and then the next morning I get woken up by a sweet little girl distraught that the tooth fairy didn't come.
We informed her that the tooth fairy had to leave in a hurry perhaps because Olivia was waking up and so she left the money on her dresser drawers and would be back later to retrieve the tooth.
Quick thinking and a bit of total parent trust saved the day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment