For the Church's Talent Show they wanted everyone to wear silly hats and so the family put on what we could find and headed off. We won the first door prize for the family with the most hats. It was a HUGE bag of popcorn and yes my kids are thrilled!!!
Dylan and Olivia had both prepared piano pieces to play for the show.
Dylan and Olivia had both prepared piano pieces to play for the show.
Dylan's was "We'll Bring the World His Truth" and Mom went up with him to help him sing and to turn his page.
Dylan was near the beginning of the show and Olivia was second to the last.
Olivia played "I love to see the Temple" and Tom played the duet part along with her. I held the microphone for Olivia and helped her sing.
Overall the kids had fun and did well on their songs. The performances throughout the night were fun and it was a good church activity.
Olivia played "I love to see the Temple" and Tom played the duet part along with her. I held the microphone for Olivia and helped her sing.
1 comments:
I loved their little acts. So sweet. Great song choices and they did fabulously with them.
Post a Comment