Sunday, September 30, 2012

Baby Shower Celebration

 I'm calling this baby shower for Tyler a celebration of his arrival! It is so much fun to celebrate each miracle and who doesn't want to gather with good friends, great food, and have some girl time?!?!?
The theme was dinosaurs and I thought the decorations were so cute so I took their picture too.


 Gloria hosted the party and had supporting help from Jenn and Christine!
Thank you Ladies!!!
 Gift time!
I LOVED all the Fall clothes and the warm and soft pjs. The much needed essentials and then of course just those FUN gifts too!!
 There were two games...first was guessing the baby items in a vase and then the second was guess my tummy size. Oh yes, It was quite the distance. 
This next photo shows some of the guesses. Some were too short and some were too long so it was a mixture of both. Jenn cut a REALLY short ribbon and gave it to me to show me that she still thinks I look skinny and great!! Friends!! They are awesome! We had ties on both games.

 Group photo of those able to come. They difference between the two is who is sitting beside me. We had to take turns!
Thank you all who were able to come celebrate with me! I know weekends are CRAZY busy for all.

1 comments:

Stuff You Need To Know said...

Tyler Barnett? Love it! Have you chosen a middle name yet?