Sunday, September 16, 2012

Couple of updates


 I had to take Ashlyn's picture napping on the couch after falling asleep going and getting brother and sister from school. Love the spread eagle she accomplished. 

Ashlyn got a runny nose and cough half way through the week and was a fussy girl. 
This picture was hilarious because her mouth (from a Popsicle) was as blue as she felt.

While we were home and resting a lot this week I got baby boy's car seat cover made.

Here is a close up on the print. 
When I asked Tom if he liked the airplanes he said "Everyone will know it's my boy!"
That made me feel good that he approved since airplanes do catch my eye because of Tom.

I am actually out of sewing projects for the time being so I guess another trip to the fabric store is going to be necessary....we'll see.

The kids had a good week at school and I had a good doctors appointment. 
I keep saying that we are all just trucking along. 

Tom has had a bit of a disappointing softball season. They had a team forfeit, then two rain out, and then this week another team didn't show up. This next week is their off week so it's not been a very fun season. 
Only two nights during this season are his games going to be early enough for the family to come watch (so we have one more chance left) and so it's a lot of late games and just hoping the other team shows up.

0 comments: