Olivia and Mommy made a picture board for Olivia's room. Ashlyn helped too can't you tell? She loved to play in the scraps.
Olivia saw this type of a board at a friend's house and wanted one so much. Mommy assured her we could make one and so 3 months later here we go. Mommy made good on her promise that we could make one together! When I showed Olivia the supplies she knew right what it was for. It took us about 30 minutes and Wa-La a pretty picture board for Olivia's room.
She got right to work putting it to good use!
I went in to wake Ashlyn up from her nap and this is how I found her.
Oops she knows I took her picture, oh well, time to wake up.
My Girls!
Ashlyn sporting Mommy's glasses for the fun of it.
Mommy, Olivia, and Dylan have been having GREAT fun making Christmas ornaments. Who do you think suggested that he put his candy canes on his ears????
Yep, Daddy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment