Watch these silly boys play Mario Kart Wii. Dylan had just received his Christmas ornament from Grandma Barnett and was still holding it while watching Daddy race. Dylan used the ornament as his own steering wheel and raced the race along with Daddy. What's funny is that this is so Tom too so that fact that Dylan is doing to him and he finds it so natural is hilarious to me.
Also, another thing I thought I'd journal was that one day Dylan and Daddy were wrestling and Dylan called Daddy a corn nut. For some reason I found this HILARIOUS and was laughing so hard I was crying. This got everyone laughing so hard every time Dylan said it. Which he said OVER and OVER again because we were laughing so hard. It was one of those you had to have been there type of funny stories but I wanted to remember what it was Dylan called Daddy.
1 comments:
Ha-ha-ha! It's a gamer thing I think. I do it all the time when I watch Jeremy play and vise versa. I remember back in the day when Ryan and I would play Mario Bros. One would be actually playing and the other would be punching buttons on their controller in sync with the other.
Post a Comment