Along with Ashley's mobility comes the destruction!!
It's funny how Olivia and Dylan get more concerned by the destruction then I do. I'm so used to it and I just figure it's part of their learning and exploring.
Exploring can be exhausting.
Dylan has commented that he doesn't like that he is all alone in his room. Everyone else shares a room with someone. I often find him sleeping next to his Daddy. So precious!!
With all the rain April has been impossible to get the first mow in for the season but the yard was literally a jungle. This first mow felt so good to get the house looking more under control. There was so much mud around on the side yard and back yard.
As I mentioned there was A LOT of mud. Dylan was running around having so much fun. He even fell down at one point and got his whole backside. If he slowed down he wasn't happy that he was so dirty but if he was distracted running around, climbing something, etc then he just kept going.
Something cute I want to remember so I'd better write it down....
Dylan is JUST like his Daddy. Perfect example: Dylan LOVES computer/video games. Olivia loves them too but she doesn't beg to play them like Dylan does. Dylan particularly enjoys the Mario Kart game we got about a month ago. I have a rule that they can only play the Wii when Daddy is home. At first it was because something would always come up and I didn't know how to deal with it but then I started to like the rule because it limited the amount of play. Because the kids only get to play sometime Dylan is very anxious for when he can next play. In a bedtime prayer he prayed that he would get to play Mario Kart Wii tomorrow. It was so cute!! He is his Father's child.
1 comments:
Your talk of the destruction reminded me of when mine were younger. I have a picture of each one of them the first time that they got to the pop-up wipe box when I was not around and pulled out as many as they could as quickly as they could and had them all around them. Each and every one of them. Memories. . .
Post a Comment