Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Developments with Baby Girl


Ashlyn is getting a new tooth. She has the two on the bottom so let's throw in one on the top! It's been making her a little fussy where as the bottom ones just came in with no fussiness.

Another development...I put Ashley's hair up in it's first pony tail on top her head. It's hard to see in the top photo but I tried to capture it. One of the delights of baby girls. Olivia was thrilled when she got off the bus and saw Baby Sis and commented on how cute her pony tail was before bed.

Sorry if this is way more exciting to me then it is my readers but hey it's my baby girl I'm bragging about!!


Started rolling over and sleeping on her tummy. It's hard to see in the picture but she's got her head resting on her left arm. Precious!!! It's hard work getting new teeth.


She wants so badly to crawl.
She tried so hard but just ended up all the way under the piano bench and needed rescuing.
She's so close to going forward.