Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Princess Birthday Party


Olivia has been so excited for her birthday princess party and has been planning it for weeks. This is the cake that Olivia designed and colored me a picture of so that I would get it right. She seemed pleased with this as my attempt to follow her wishes. We made her invitations together, we decorated the house together, she planned all the games/activities, she made place settings, she packed the goody bags...you get the idea...Olivia had a big hand in planning this party.

Mommy's goal - Make sure it all happened to Olivia's wishes....


I didn't get pictures of the games and activities but I got some video. Those are at the end of the post.


After games it was present and cake time.


This is the best shot I have of all the girls and Dylan. In attendance around Olivia from right to left: Maddie, Mady, Kelsey, Danielle, Jeslyn, Rayven, Ryenn, Dylan, and Mahita. This is a mixture of playgroup, church, classroom, and school bus friends.


Olivia got LOTS of fun presents from her friends!!


Papa and Grammy Lee made it in time for the party. They saved their gift for after things calmed down.

This little girl was very spoiled but it was her BIG day and I think she went to bed feeling like a Princess.


Dancing to "Happy Birthday, Princess".


Musical chairs


Acting out Beauty and the Beast



Cake Time

0 comments: