Two in Primary Now!!
Olivia has moved up to CTR 5 now and was so excited!! As they didn't have any talks, etc assigned they opened the time to bear your testimony. Olivia was the first up there and she was so cute!! I was hanging around the room because I was very nervous about our little Dylan having his first day as a Sunbeam!! He did great during sharing time at staying in his seat or quickly returning to it. I ended up having to leave and stop watching because I was becoming a distraction for him. When I picked him up from his classroom his teachers seemed very overwhelmed from their day. They reported that he had a hard time sitting still but he stayed on subject and on track with the lesson. Olivia and Dylan are so excited to be in Primary together. We are amazed that we don't have a child in nursery for a whole year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment