Our Princess is 6!!
She woke up so happy at 7 am and wanted to know if her presents were ready (she had been asking several days in advance if her presents were ready). I told her to go look in the living room. This is what she found.
She was so delighted saying she had gotten just what she wanted.
I had told her a while back that I had her presents and so she started asking questions about them because I wouldn't tell her what they were. Just by asking me a couple of questions she had guessed two out of her three gifts. I refused to answer anymore questions after that.
The kids in the classroom were so happy to have a treat and to see Olivia's Mommy.
Ryan in the back, Ally, Olivia, and Faith
At home Daddy was hard at work putting together Olivia's twin bed frame.
When Olivia got home the fun continued. She loved her bed and she had received another gift and card in the mail to open.
Then for dinner we headed out and Olivia choose pizza. We ended up at Pizza Street which was a first and we all enjoyed. It was a buffet style and the big hits of the night were pepperoni, Hawaiian, mac and cheese pizza, dessert pizzas, and soft serve ice cream. I think Olivia had two cones and one bowl of ice cream. The other thing we liked is that because it was get up and down and lots of noise, no body cared that our kids were up and down and making lots of noise. Fun family atmosphere. Olivia had a blast.
We came home and made a birthday phone call and headed to bed.
1 comments:
We are jealous, homemade treats are not allowed here. Looks like she had fun, I am working diligently on her b-day present and will send it soon. Happy Birthday Livy, we love you and miss you.
Post a Comment