Friday, February 5, 2010

Our Busy Weekend


Watching Tom play his third basketball game. They won and became 2-1.
It was such a fun game to watch I hardly remembered to take pictures. I snapped a few in the last minute but that was all. Tom ended the night with 12 points.

After the game I headed to a Mom's Night Out with the ladies.

Saturday School
Visiting Kindergarten for the morning.


Riding the bus around the parking lot.


Playing in a classroom.


SO EXCITED to see Grammy Lee and Papa!!



Time to play in Grammy Lee and Papa's snow.
They had several inches and we had no snow at home.



Dylan followed Grammy Lee inside asking what she was doing and we could not persuade him to come back out for the rest of the day.


Throwing a snowball at the camera.


Papa ready to play!


Papa's helper!


Feeding the dogs.


Feeding the chickens.
Olivia realized they liked snow and kept them entertained for quite awhile.


Pulling Livie on our old sled.




Making ice cream with Grammy Lee.
Sometimes it's hard when there are so many hands trying to help!


Ready to head home in our jammies!

It was such a fun weekend but come Sunday morning I was exhausted and sick. So may day was wiped out and my week has been very slow trying to recover. But here is the fun I have to show for my slow week.

0 comments: