Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day from our Sweethearts!!

Olivia and Dylan enjoyed this Valentine's Day with their church playgroup friends and Olivia had a preschool party. Between the two parties we are filled with LOTS of candy and cards!


Olivia's favorites were the Tinkerbell cards and the candy!


Dylan's favorite was the candy!


I fixed Olivia's hair cute for her school party.

Tom and I were able to celebrate the holiday too by going on two dates this past weekend. First we started off with the temple. Then the next day we went out to an early dinner at Olive Garden and saw the "Percy Jackson: The Lightening Thief" in theater. It was very different from the book but we quickly decided to let that go and enjoy the movie and we did. I only covered my eyes twice or so....at least I had my hubby to snuggle close to when I needed him.

0 comments: