Friday, January 29, 2010

Update on us...


kids new church clothes - love Target clearance - they are so CUTE!


Olivia's purple birthday hat. Thank you Grammy Lee!


Olivia with her talk she gave in Primary.
She is really really learning some big concepts in her new primary class.
It's so fun to talk to her and teach her these big concepts at a 5 year old's understanding.


Dylan is in LOVE with this train at a nearby mall. He begs to go ride it and won't stop at just one ride. So it's an occasionally treat to take him. His smile is priceless while he is riding it!



Playing with Daddy while Mommy makes dinner. Yeah for Daddy's ability to distract them! They had pony rides and played leap frog. It was hilarious watching them try to leap over Daddy!


Dylan has started to build his own tracks. They don't connect but he LOVES to play with his creations! So entertained. Thomas goes every where with Dylan. He wakes up and the first thing he does is go and get Thomas out of the train drawer. Then Thomas leaves the house anytime we do. It's a miracle Thomas hasn't been lost yet. Thomas goes where Dylan goes.

An update on Tom and I. Tom is 1 and 1 on his basketball season so far. We are headed to another game tonight to cheer him on. He is enjoying work and is reaching a deadline soon so he is putting in extra time and loving it.

I'm now at 17 weeks along and just had an appointment this week to hear the heartbeat. My ultrasound is scheduled for the morning of February 17th!! Please pray this baby will cooperate at we can tell the gender! I just switched over to full time maternity clothes. I have a cute little bump but it's not necessarily obvious I'm pregnant yet. It will be soon though.

I had my first ever car accident last week. Your classic fender bender. Not much damage but thank goodness for insurance. Something that seems so minor still adds up fast. Dylan and I were completely fine and not even sore afterward. I think my emotions got the worst of it.

I just finished reading Eve's Daughters by Lynn Austin for book club and enjoyed it.

I guess that's the interesting stuff for right now...

0 comments: