giddy-up Daddy
We are doing well. Dylan has an ear infection so he is getting some medicine and hopefully he'll get a better sleep tonight. I was able to go to Kansas City and visit my good friend from back in the high school days. I'm so excited she's moved close!! It was a LONG day of there and back but I'm so glad I got to go. Girl time is always needed. Olivia is on cycle break at preschool so she has 3 weeks off. I'm enjoying the slower routine again. She of course just wants to go back.
Tom and I finished reading the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series and really enjoyed it. I immediately picked up the Hunger Games series. But I don't recommend reading it until next year when the third and final book in the series comes out. Otherwise you'll be like me and can't stand the wait.
0 comments:
Post a Comment